Swing by for exceptional deals on your future bike!
San Francisco Mountain Bikes | Elevation Bike Co.
Who's ready for some US racing?
This is a short video Jeremy Powers going through the new Focus Mares and showing the RAT system. The new 2015 Mares will be arriving here at Elevation Bike Co shortly! Exciting stuff!
Here at Elevation Bike Co, we carry mountain, cyclocross, and touring bikes. Here's a listing (plus gallery pics) of what we have in stock, all 2014 and all are RAD:
- Co-Motion- Cascadia Co-pilot 50cm
- Co-Motion - Klatch 58cm
- Focus - Mares 2.0 56cm & 54cm
- Intense 275- Med black and raw large
- Intense 275C- Medium red and large black
- Intense 951 Evo- Medium
- Intense Carbine 29- Medium
- Intense Spider 29- Large
- Rocky Mountain Altitude 770MSL- Rally edition medium
- Rocky Mountain Instinct 950- Medium
- Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750- Medium
- Rocky Mountain Altitude 750MSL- Large and Medium
- Rocky Mountain Altitude 750- Large
- Rocky Mountain Solo CXR- Medium
Attention all you cyclocrossers, cyclocross dressers or cross dressers, whoever you might be--we’re now a Focus dealer in San Francisco! These are great bikes. We have a deutche-phile type of appreciation for German engineering… you know how those Porsches look so sleek, give you speed, and garners looks on the road? That’s what Focus brings to the mix. They have a comprehensive selection of well-spec’d bikes in their repertoire. Whether you’re an entry-level, cross-curious, or an expert rider, they’ve got a bike to fit your needs.
What separates Focus from other brands is that most of their models have thru axles and an integrated chain guide. This resonated with us as mountain bikers because we understand the importance of these performance features. This allows for greater stability and control, and when you’re going over those bumps on the course, your chain isn’t going to fall off the chainring…good stuff.